One of the biggest party spots of the festival, take in the full Howl at the Moon Music Festival experience by staying with us in the festival campground!
Thanks to our observations and the awesome feedback from our amazing Howl at the Moon campers at our 2019 festival, we've made several changes to make the experience even better for 2020.
- Camp sites are now purchased separate from your festival passes. You'll purchase a campsite/vehicle pass to reserve the site, and then festival pass with campground access for each person.
- Camp sites are now available in different sizes. You'll choose between tent and RV sites.
- More VIP. We've introduced an additional VIP camping area to the south of the main stage concert space.
- Move freely. Festival passes with camping access will allow campers to flow between camping areas, so friends with campsites in one area can visit friends with campsites in another.
- Approximately 25'x25'
- 225 additional square feet!
- One vehicle per campsite
- Multiple tents permitted
- Camping is 'festival' style with three areas - general, north VIP and south VIP. Both are on-site, with VIP being located within the track to the north and south of the main stage (extremely close).
- All campsites are unserviced, so you'll need to come prepared. There are no power/water/sewer hookups for camper trailers.
- Porta-potties and wash facilities will be located in each of the camping areas
- Generators are permitted, under a curfew of 2AM.
- Campfires are permitted, so long as there is no municipal fire ban in place. We do require that you bring your own campfire ring (or similar) to contain the fire. Fires will not be permitted without one.
- There are very limited facilities in the camping area. Please bring an adequate supply of water for your needs. The site is in town, and there is lots of retail just a couple of blocks away from the site.
- A septic truck will pass through the campground Friday and Saturday morning. Tank servicing is available for $40 (cash only). If you need this service, flag down the truck as it passes through, or pre-register with the camping gate or site office.
- Acoustic guitars and other non-amplified instruments are permitted. The curfew for amplified music through reasonably sized speakers is midnight. Plan to entertain your campsite - others may have differing tastes. In consideration of the experience of all campers, festival and site security staff may request that volume be reduced at any time.
- Campers can go between the campground and grandstand, and between the campground and the beer garden, at any time (as long as those areas are open and running).
- For the safety of campers and as a courtesy to the surrounding residences and businesses: Campers may not enter or exit through the camping gates between midnight and 6am - this includes vehicles. Anyone who needs to leave between these times will have their wristband cut off by festival security personnel. We understand that emergencies do happen! Those who leave on an emergency basis can apply for a new wristband at the festival box office the following morning.